This test detects how vulnerable your computer is to exploits; it can also be used to test firewalls and routers for stability and reactions to unexpected packets. Most exploits are in fact denial-of-service attacks so, if your system does not pass this test, the following situations may occur:
To learn more about the exploits used in this test, click here.
- Your computer may crash (so-called "blue screen of death") or reboot, so be sure to save all data in open applications before beginning this test.
- The test attacks may consume large amounts of network bandwidth.
- Your computer may begin to run very slowly, as the test attacks may consume most or all of the CPU resources.
- Some test attacks may break your Internet connection.
The test is started by clicking on "Exploits Test"
By clicking the "Start Test" button, you confirm your consent to the following:
- Your computer will be scanned and checked by our tests;
- The results of your test will remain confidential and will not be given to any third party;
- You agree not to hold PC Flank liable for any damages that may be caused to your computer or its contents as a result of your running this test;